BREAKDOWNS, ACCIDENTS. PUNCTURES:
- In the event of an accident or breakdown you must immediately contact by phone SOL CAR HIRE.
If another vehicle is involved there is a blue form in the glove compartment which needs to be filled out by both drivers. We provide a 24 hour emergency number for assistance.
- Prompt attention and a replacement vehicle is provided when necessary.
- You must informed Sol car hire of any damages done to the hire car.
- Emergency triangles and high-visibility waistcoat are provided and must be worn in case of breakdown or accident. Hirer is responsible for the lost or stolen of these items.
- The hirer is responsible for all cigarette burns and for the costs of damages and stains to the interior of the vehicle.
- Punctures are included in hire charges, but not damages to wheels, tyres or rims, eg: If a new tyre is needed the hirer is responsible for the cost.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs will cancel your collision damage waiver insurance.
- A charge is made for replacement key if loss or damaged, we offer a very prompt service to get you driving again.
- The hirer is responsible for incorrect fueling costs and damages.